Bed Bath And Beyond - Lying to customer, misguiding customer
I needed to purchase three electric heaters, I seek help and the one the manager spent about 20 minutes and at the time due to my budget I purchased two electric heaters, the third one was Dyson AMO5 Hot and Cool heater, which was tagged with Bed-Bath Beyond price tag and as well as shelf price showing the same price which was $279.99 a sale price and Regular price was $399.00.I wanted to purchase the same heater but manager informed me and assured me that this sale price last for the whole month of march 2013 and I would be able purchase Dyson AMO5 with the sale price show.
I visited the store after about 8 to 10 days withing the same month and I purchased the Dyson AMO5 but the same manager lied to me and told me that it is not on sale for the month, it was on sale in Feb. 2013 and not in March 2013.
The First two heaters I purchased on March 10, 2013 and the Dyson AMO5 I purchased on March 22, 2013.
Manager did not kept-up with word and I ended paying full price of $399.00 plus Tax a loss to me for over $120.00
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Severe warning! don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship. Not worth a try. I have ordered a night..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."
- "I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which..."