Bed Bath And Beyond - Comforter Review from Columbia, South Carolina
Update added by user May 23
This is not resolve , I still got the same issues same problem nothing has changed since I wrote about it the first time , how can I find out what is going to take place about the comforters
Update added by user May 18
Looking at that it is a shame to sell anything like this and saying that the quality is a lot better than Walmart I don't think so , like I said I got one from Walmart and it is holding up pretty much better and I got a set off sheets with it for less money , you are giving the pillows and no sheets I would want the sheets but it is not about the sheets and pillows , it is just bad looking at my bed and looking at all off that wrinkles it looks really bad I wish that I can get my money back for this because it is very ugly like if I had this comforter for years and took it out of a box or something
Original review posted by user May 18
I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will have to pull on the comforter and you can hear the threads poping because it is in a bunch , I am a men and I have ever seen nothing like this at all , I got one from Walmart for less money and I got a set off sheets with it but it is holding up much better than the One that I got from Bed Bath and Beyond , I've got pictures of the comforter that you can see for yourself , now I'm just fed up with taking them back or taking the time to pack it up again to ship it back to them , so can someone please help me out with this issue thank you very much
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old. No help with warranty. MATTRESS FIRM makes it..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."