Update added by user May 23
This is not resolve , I still got the same issues same problem nothing has changed since I wrote about it the first time , how can I find out what is going to take place about the comforters
Update added by user May 18
Looking at that it is a shame to sell anything like this and saying that the quality is a lot better than Walmart I don't think so , like I said I got one from Walmart and it is holding up pretty much better and I got a set off sheets with it for less money , you are giving the pillows and no sheets I would want the sheets but it is not about the sheets and pillows , it is just bad looking at my bed and looking at all off that wrinkles it looks really bad I wish that I can get my money back for this because it is very ugly like if I had this comforter for years and took it out of a box or something
Original review posted by user May 18
I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will have to pull on the comforter and you can hear the threads poping because it is in a bunch , I am a men and I have ever seen nothing like this at all , I got one from Walmart for less money and I got a set off sheets with it but it is holding up much better than the One that I got from Bed Bath and Beyond , I've got pictures of the comforter that you can see for yourself , now I'm just fed up with taking them back or taking the time to pack it up again to ship it back to them , so can someone please help me out with this issue thank you very much
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym. I lost 79 lbs. but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the..."
- "I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years. Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you..."
- "Purebred Moving and cleaning was awesome. We have used them three times. They go well beyond expectation and are affordable. They give moving help a great name. ..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."