Bed Bath And Beyond - Comforter Review from Columbia, South Carolina
Update added by user May 23, 2016
This is not resolve , I still got the same issues same problem nothing has changed since I wrote about it the first time , how can I find out what is going to take place about the comforters
Update added by user May 18, 2016
Looking at that it is a shame to sell anything like this and saying that the quality is a lot better than Walmart I don't think so , like I said I got one from Walmart and it is holding up pretty much better and I got a set off sheets with it for less money , you are giving the pillows and no sheets I would want the sheets but it is not about the sheets and pillows , it is just bad looking at my bed and looking at all off that wrinkles it looks really bad I wish that I can get my money back for this because it is very ugly like if I had this comforter for years and took it out of a box or something
Original review posted by user May 18, 2016
I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will have to pull on the comforter and you can hear the threads poping because it is in a bunch , I am a men and I have ever seen nothing like this at all , I got one from Walmart for less money and I got a set off sheets with it but it is holding up much better than the One that I got from Bed Bath and Beyond , I've got pictures of the comforter that you can see for yourself , now I'm just fed up with taking them back or taking the time to pack it up again to ship it back to them , so can someone please help me out with this issue thank you very much
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At home on a Friday night, placed an online order via my cell phone (which is protected by security software to the max). The order was for $135. Less than..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym. I lost 79 lbs. but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the..."
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."