I have never written any review on the internet. However, this is just ridiculous that I have to tell everyone.

DO NOT EVER MAIL RETURN ONLINE PURCHASE! I purchased an electronic kettle over Christmas and it was arrived on time. However, the kettle wasn’t as I expected, I returned it on 12/23/17 and it was delivered to their warehouse on 12/27/17. I STILL HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY REFUND!!!

I have been contacting them over a month. I had to call every single week just to follow up this return. Apparently, it’s very hard for them to do a credit card return that needs to take over a month to do the transaction. Every time I called they just said it has been put into the system and it’s processing.

I just have to wait. I have never experienced any return like this from any company. I tried email, phone call, even FB messenger to let them know my issue and still waiting for my money as of now, 2/5/18. It is just exhausting and annoying to follow up a simple return for over a month.

I don’t understand a big company like them can have such a shady return process.

I am warning everyone if you would like to purchase anything from them online, make sure you bring to the store and return it in person. Otherwise it will take you forever to get your money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kettle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments