DO-NOT order any furniture on-line from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Absolutely horrible delivery service.

My first experience was getting a $600 dollar picture delivered to my house that FED-EX did not get a signature. Just left it at my front door for anyone to steal. My next complaint is an on-line bed order. Initially I ordered a bed and spent roughly $800 dollars.

It was free shipping and paid $40 dollars to get it delivered. I ended up canceling my bed order and the item had already been shipped. They charged me $199 dollar shipping and re-stocking fee since I cancelled. I called them back with-in 24 hours and told them I wanted to go ahead and have the same bed delivered.

I asked for the $199 dollars to be waived and they refused. They told me I would have to pay the full price again and they wouldn't waive the $199 fee. Absolutely ridiculous... DO-NOT on-line order any furniture that gets shipped.

You'll be 100% screwed if you cancel. I'll be posting this on every review site so the word gets out and every social media site.

Review about: Bed Bath And Beyond Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I recently had a horrendous experience. Online CS needs to be more educated in their shipment procedures.

BBB does not hold true to their Order Confirmation Email disclosure: "If your order is affected you will be notified within three business days". Had I not called 10 days after I placed an order to expect by the 20th day for an event, no one at BBB would have called me. It is now 15 days since I placed my order and still no merchandise; BBB does have my money charged on my credit card. When I called BBB CS I have received 4 different stories of where these "phanton" order MAY be!

- Lets see if I get my STOP ORDER/Refun money back, otherwise they are going to get *** from me!

..... YRW in MN.