Style and Design

I usually do not get pissed at the dumb-*** customer service people but BBB would exhaust the pope.My order was simple and for some reason it was cancelled internally and I was never told, 20 days later and after at lease 15 calls to them that went no where I now just give up and will dispute the charge.

Horrible costumer service. A few times they located my order but could not see why it at first was put on hold and then cancelled. BUT they charged my card,, that went threw just fine. t time they just switched me to someone else just because he or she was just dumbfounded..

Must be democrats..Never again with these idiots...

This person wrote the review about Bed Bath And Beyond. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bed Bath And Beyond to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bed Bath And Beyond on line order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bed Bath And Beyond?

Comments