My husband and I registered with Bed, Bath and Beyond for our wedding. We received a duplicate gift because someone didn't state they were buying from a gift registery.

We returned the duplicate item and received a store credit, but they took a restocking fee from our total. I can understand a restocking fee, but that should be waived if the item being returned was a gift. And especially since we registered with their store, basically telling everyone to shop there! When I told the store clerk about my disappointment, he didn't seem like he cared.

It was a nice cutlery set, so its not like they wont sell it.

Maybe we should get a commission on it once they sell it then!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED CONSUMER!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "return policy" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6. melissac is overall dissatisfied with Bed Bath And Beyond. The most disappointing about cutlery set at Bed Bath And Beyond was customer service and return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bed Bath And Beyond.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bed Bath And Beyond to other companies on our site.

Comments

It was not a restocking fee, if the company cannot verify form of payment then they have to assume that the merchandise was bought with a 20% off coupon. Because to many customers abuse the return the process, returning merchandise without the receipt when they did use a coupon in order to manipulate the system to get a bigger store credit is why that practice is in place.

It's a business , and to remain a successful business it must control abuse.